Matheson Memorial Library welcomes volunteers to help in a number of ways throughout the library including:
- Cross off barcodes & box items
- Carry boxes to the basement
- Change cases for DVDs & CDs
- Cut out projects for children
- Assist with programs
- Organize magazines & sort toys
- Clean and refill craft supplies
- Dust Look for items out of order
- Cut scratch paper
- Clean discs using our machine
- Clean board books and picture books Shelve movies
- Clerical duties- filing, organization, labeling, etc.
Download the Volunteer Application, print and return it to the library for review. Printed copies of the volunteer application are also available at the library.
You and your family can also adopt one or more shelves at the library. You would be responsible for tidying up your shelf and making sure everything is in order. If you log 25 hours or more with Adopt a Shelf, we will dedicate a library book to you. Download the Adopt-a-Shelf brochure.
Middle and High schoolers are also welcome to volunteer. Please check out our teen volunteering info HERE.
Questions? Contact Chad Robinson, Director, at (262) 723-9140 or at email@example.com.