Can I get something notarized at the Library?
The library does have a staff member who is a notary public, and will notarize your documents at no charge. Here are the details:
- Notary services are available during the following times:
- Mondays, 11:15am to 2:45pm
- Tuesdays, 1:00pm to 4:45pm
- Wednesdays, 5:00pm to 7:30pm
- Thursdays, 1:00pm to 4:45pm
- Fridays, 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- This service is by appointment only, we are not able to provide walk-in notary service. To make an appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (262) 723-2678 during the listed notary hours.