How do I view my account & renew material?
You may view your account by logging into the SHARE library catalog using your library card number and PIN.
1. Visit the Library Catalog.
2. Click on ‘My Account’ on the upper left
3. Within My Account, you can review your Personal Information. Within this tab, you can change your PIN and update your personal preferences (default my account tab, default pick up location, default saved list and option to keep your checkout history). You can also view your checkouts, holds and pay fines online.
You may renew Matheson Memorial Library items up to 2 times. Materials from other libraries may have a different renewal policy.
You are unable to renew an item if there are holds on the item.
- Go to the Share Catalog by clicking here.
- Log In to your account (which is located at the top right of the page) with your library card and pin number. (If you don’t know your pin number, you may call the library at 262-723-2678)
- Once you are logged in, click the My Account at the top right.
- Under the Checkouts tab, select the material(s) you would like to renew.
- Click the Renew button.
- When prompted with yes or no to renew selected items, click Yes.
- Verify that you received a green Checkout(s) successfully renewed notice.
- If you received a red Renewal limit reached: This item cannot be renewed, you have already used your limit on renewals. Your material was NOT renewed.
- If you received a red Item has holds, another patron is waiting for this item and your material was NOT renewed.